Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Where do I go from here...

I question many things and most of the time I question my faith is real or am I just doing this to save my ass and not be cast into the lake of fire. What is going to happen when I have nothing and all that I built on the love is taken away will God come and save me like when he saved Abraham when he had to sacrifice his son to God. Will I be so lucky not to draw blood? Yes I am not worthy of any thing that is given to me because I can be wayward do to my human nature , what ever grace God will grant me I will abide and take it and make the most of it. My sister is going on an interview I pray that he is gracious to her... and the Lord knows my intentions and needs, be quick God and send your holy spirit to save us... Let your will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment