Sunday, September 30, 2012
Sunday September 30, 20012
Sunday I did not make it to church I saw it was going to be a kind of hassle since there is many things going on here in my life. So I listen to my audio bible and ate something for breakfast so when my wife arrives I will be ready to go do what needs to be done... I am baby sitting my son today. So Daddy has to have some plan of action for us... Anyway As of September 4 I have started a new career in Quality Assurance at Applied DNA Science. I am working under a great friend of mine Dominick who in many ways has been a spiritual guide in my past as well as a good friend. I guess that the Lord wanted it this way and not at the other company...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment