I have been busy with life and find that I have not put the time into following or even read the Word. Since September I have been working a very difficult changeling position where it seems that I have to make my way through a forest and I can't see the path. But unfortunately I have been relining upon only myself to get through it all. This is not a way to live… I am not living the way God wants me to. I see situations in my life unfurl and I react to them in bad ways I even show the bad action to others…Praise God! Today I can recognize that I am going down a bad path and have to refocus my life back to being on the path with God. I see the enemy wants to undue all the good in my life, but Praise God! He keeps my eyes open. Tonight I have to stop and focus on what I need to do. I will make my changes tonight. I will also not let myself loose my focus again. I will make my meeting with God each day again. I will open my Bible again and you will hear from me more. Thanks for reading and your prayers. Peace!
I find my life is similar to what I just put together here in Photoshop the first we have no path, next we start to see the path, and finally it is so clear that we don't stumble. Holding on to Christ through reading the bible makes our paths clear.
PS 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
PROV 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
IS 26:7 The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.
MT 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
It has been said that there are many paths to God lets pray that we get there before our expiration date...
God Bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment