Friday, June 1, 2012

Staying obedient to the Spirit

I am writing about this subject because I need to get some victory in my life over my own behaviors. I have realized that anything can become a sin and when we don't live according to the convictions by the holy spirit in your life we are living a unruly existence in the presence of God.  I am sure I will be made accountable to what I am writing here because if we talk a talk we have to walk the walk. But day in and day out I fall short from the glory of God and yes I pray to Christ to save me and make me stronger and discreet and have the application to see where i am going against God and fine myself behaving in ungodly ways. I feel as if many time I am wasting the time of God because he grants me grace and I walk all over it with pride and selfishness.

Life always seems life a long road of maintenance and rebuilding and there is only you to do it on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment