Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Well After struggling with being sick, I did not make it to church on Friday night and today. Call me wayward but today I had fellowship with my family. Its tuff going through trials and also seeing the others you love going through similar ones.  But my sister made me aware of a simple truth in the scriptures.

The Lords Prayer
Luke 11:2 – 4


2     And he said unto them, When ye pray, say,
       Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
       Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3     Give us day by day our daily bread.

4     And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us.
       And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

This is everything we need in our lives, what more do we need? I have needs like employment
But I am starting to listen to the voice of the Lord and remain focused upon his word. When my sister and I discussed this today it made so much sense. I pray for all of you, and for my needs. If you want me to put you on my prayer list respond to me by putting the person who needs prayer and what for and I will pray for them. Pray for me that the Lord gives me the ability to continue this and keep up my head above water. GOD BLESS!


Sometimes the light in our lives seems a bit obscured though we sometimes can't see it it does not mean it's not there.... My Lord and Savior Jesus of Nazareth has risen from the dead he has stirred something in me... I pray he does in you...

No comments:

Post a Comment