Hindsight is always 20/20 Trust is the work that Christ did upon the cross and keep him your focus and he will not let you give up. You will look back at the trials of life and someday say I could not have gotten through without him. God Bless!
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Gathering yourself
There are times in your life that you are beaten down and made to feel so weak, sometimes you wish you were dead. I hate those moments because they take me to places where I don't want to be but the most important thing that we need to do is to look upwards and ask "Lord see me through this." Well its easy to say but why can't all keep putting our faith to the test. Not in any way to test God but who we say we are and what we believe. We are only who we are when we are at our worst. If We believe that God will see us through this, he will. The question I need to ask is You is Jesus in my/our life. Praise God for all the wonderful work he has don in our lives and for the work he will continue to do. Remember with Christ it was finished...
Hindsight is always 20/20 Trust is the work that Christ did upon the cross and keep him your focus and he will not let you give up. You will look back at the trials of life and someday say I could not have gotten through without him. God Bless!
Hindsight is always 20/20 Trust is the work that Christ did upon the cross and keep him your focus and he will not let you give up. You will look back at the trials of life and someday say I could not have gotten through without him. God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment