Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sleepy time

Growing up I ruined my voice from smoking cigarettes and over time if you don't use that instrument you loose how to use it, because we are always changing that is one of the only factors that is consistent in life  besides the the promises of God. Well my wife and I have come to an agreement with in the seven years we are married, I can't sing.  Sure I have been playing guitar for 30 plus years but still I can't sing. My two year old son who will not go to bed at night finds it soothing the songs that I sing to him while he is in my arms as I put him to bed. Well I guess there is an audience for everyone and my son finds my voice soothing. First we pray the Lords Prayer and then I sing... and Praise God! he goes to sleep...

Surrealism is derived from a dreamers journal which is kept by your bed for the purposes documenting imagery for your paintings, this is one of my practices I do when I awake from a dream.

The dreams we have are always a reflection of us our hopes, fears, desires and sometimes that seed that God has planted in you gives us a bit of insight in to our lives in hope to guide us and make the correct decisions for our life, you feel it in your life and others who have no clue call it Déjà Vu. We all don't realize and acknowledge how much of the Lords hand is in our lives... GOD BLESS! 

Got to do the laundry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment