Thursday, April 5, 2012

Holy Thursday

Well when I was a Catholic I  did not have the same convictions or understanding of what I was doing in the church. I was involved in a youth group but it was far from being at all Christ centered. I was saved in the winter of 1989 and since then the Lord has made himself real to me many many times.  Funny I was working and took off Sundays because I needed to go to church and since that time I took Sundays off I was far from the church. So now(as of May 1, 2012) I will be out of my civil service position which I graciously held with the utmost respect and honor,  job I loved. So what is this all about? I look at is as a wake up call that I have to examine and reexamine my life what I am doing and how I am living... The Lord gives and the Lord take it away, Bless the name of the Lord! I am going to read Job.


If you look each day around you you will see the beauty he gives us in our lives, sometimes it is just simple... God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment