Its been said that fear is the "mother of violence" as well as to be a "mind killer." It is the feeling that makes us loose all focus, as well keeping us immobilized and not progressive. It manifest itself in many ways and plays on our esteem. It makes us all feel as if we are not good enough or we don't deserve the things we need.
Fear is not from God, when we start to feel this feeling the more we focus on the things of the Lord the more we trust him. The focus on God takes away that fear, read your Bible, old or new testaments and just keep praying. We will get the understanding that we have hope in the Lord and if your with God who can be against us.
As we can see in the photo the fear is always hidden where we least expect it...
Read Psalm 23 memorize it and pray it back to God and hide it in your heart.
1. A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Read Psalm 23 memorize it and pray it back to God and hide it in your heart.
1. A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment