I spent the last five years reading my Bible every morning at 5:30 a.m. and before I got my job at BOCES I would go to church in the morning to pray. Then over time my reading in the early morning just resulted in just listening to an audio Bible on line. I think something happens when we read the Bible its a part of a meditation process. Because the words stay with you more and you are convicted by the words and there meaning. I want to go back and read the whole Bible from start to finish because I need to because it is a vehicle which stirs my soul and and turns my heart of stone into a heart of flesh where I feel the presence of the holy spirt in what is done in my life.
Concept: If the Bible is the word of God, and Jesus is the word made flesh, and the Jesus is also known as the bread of life, then when we pray the Lords Prayer "give us this day our daily bread..." Each day we need the Bible each day we need Jesus and every waking moment we need the Lord.
Each time I have read the Bible it has always been this surreal kind of imagery from the painting that I paint or compose in photoshop. Funny years ago when I saw the movie Titus with Anthony Hopkins (none religious film) the way the imagery was presented was the way I saw the old testament.
My needs are to re-read the book again that has the inspiration for living...

No comments:
Post a Comment